Monday, July 14, 2008

P.S. I Love You





What a wonderful weekend I had! Me and my hubby started off the weekend watching the movie, "The Bucket List". I give the movie 2 Thumbs Up! It was a mixture of sad and funny. I cried and I laughed until I cried. It really makes you think what you would do with your life if you knew you only had a short time left here on earth .

Saturday morning we went out for brunch and then went to Saunders Springs and Tioga Falls. They were beautiful places to see. I didn't even know these places existed. I have added a few pictures above for you to see. After we got home and showered, we went out to dinner with my sister and her husband. It was a great meal and a great time with great company.

Sunday morning we ate breakfast and then we loaded up Holly and headed for Bernheim forest. It was a lovely day. I have added some pictures above that I took at Bernheim as well. After Bernheim, we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and then headed home. We ate supper and finished the night off with the movie, "P.S. I Love You." It was a great movie as well. I don't know what I would ever do if I lost my husband. I do know that as we layed on the couch watching the movie, I held onto him a little tighter as the movie went on.

I had a very heart-warming weekend spent with the man I love. Being outdoors was wonderful and the movies we watched were equally as wonderful. What better way to end a perfect weekend with your husband than "P.S. I Love You"

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It's nice to meet you and I plan to return to visit you often. As I read about you I seem to find some common threads between us. It will be fun going through your archives and seeing all your beautiful photos.

Sherri Kaye said...

Tammy,
Thank YOU for dropping by my blog. I will try to get some more pictures uploaded for you to see. It has been pretty busy here at work and my co-worker's mom died, so I haven't had much time to blog. Hope you are having a great day.