Monday, October 13, 2008

Old Fashion Days Parade

Our town just had it's Old Fashion Days Festival October 3-5.
Below are some pictures from the parade.
My niece Robyn is the one in the picture below with the camera around her neck.

Don't you just love this puppy with her sunglasses!!



This is my mom and Aunt getting candy to throw to the crowd.
My mom is the one on the left with the dark hair.

This is the back of the "rhino" that Mom & Aunt Rita were riding in.

It wouldn't be a parade without clowns.



The below picture is of our local football team the "Jaguars"


Below is our Mayor!




I love the dalmation in the photo below.

And now we have the classic cars, motorcycles & redneck wheels!

Below is my Uncle Larry and my cousin Kristen.

And this is my best friend's boyfriend Neal and her daughter Shelby



And last but not least is my Aunt Donna in Uncle Larry's GTO.

It was a good weekend. Me and Shelly set up a booth for our new photography business, "Sister 2 Sister Photography". We were able to get some advertising out and booked a couple of appointments. We also got to see a lot of our friends and family which makes the long hours of the festival worth it.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Sherri: That was a neat parade.

Check out my post from Saturday, it was the Kent State homecoming parade. I used the parade animals.

Tammy said...

Gotta love that old Camaro! Makes me miss the one I used to have. :0(

I'll be posting the homecoming parade and pep rally Thursday...

E @ Scottsville said...

I love parades!