Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Weekend Recap

Well, I had a wonderful birthday weekend! I have some pictures to show what all went on...


Saturday night we went to a cookout at my friend Scott's house. My birthday was the 29th and his was the 31st so we celebrated together. The above picture is his dog, Jessie. Jessie is the first dog that I have ever seen that is deaf. One time Jessie ran off and Scott didn't know how he would find him - yelling for him wouldn't help. He is a very loveable dog. You will see his LITTLE brother Jack in a little while.

This is my baby Holly playing fetch with her daddy.

My Man chillin'

The above picture is my friend Jennifer and her boyfriend, Neal. They came over Friday for taco salads and some movies. It was a great time. If you can hang out with Jenn and not have fun then you are truly a drag!

Sunday we went to my cousin's house for a cookout and some cornhole. Above is her youngest trying to help Uncle Po play cornhole.

Above is my niece playing at the cookout.

Above is Jack (Jessie's LITTLE brother)

Above is my Dad and Matt (My cousin's husband)

This is my cousin's oldest. He looks like he is up to something...

This is my other niece, she was our little cornhole bag collector!

Laura's youngest driving his truck!

This is Matt's cat. His name is Jackson. He is very beautiful!

This is my daddy enjoying the game. Of course he was, he beat us all!!

Daddy concentrating...

This is my cousin Laura and my step-mom Gean.

My husband chillin' out and enjoying the game.

It was a great weekend surrounded by friends and family. Another year full of blessings.

No comments: