Friday, June 27, 2008

Dearest Love


My inspiration for today's blog is my husband. He is the love of my life and I thank God for him daily. I would like to share a poem that I wrote to him on our 10th wedding anniversary...
Dearest Love
Isn’t it amazing how God brings people into your life
We used to be great friends, and now I‘m your wife
The love that you have given me has made me whole
I know you are the man for me, my heart tells me so

It seems like a lifetime ago when we shared our first kiss
Now we share so much more, I wouldn’t take anything for this
You always know what to say to make me feel good
Thank you for loving me like no one else could

There are times when I wonder if I am dreaming or if you are real
All I know is no one could make me feel the way you make me feel
My heart beats faster when I look into those beautiful blue eyes
Sometimes I think God has sent me an angel in disguise

It is hard to put into words the way you make me feel inside
I just know that my life was changed the day I became your bride
Our love is strong and will stand the test of time
We are one person now, I am yours and you are mine

May you always know how much I love you and never have doubt. Because you Michael Paul Back are my life, my love, my strength and my soul’s inspiration. I will love you for the rest of my life with all my heart and all that I am. Thank you for loving me in a way that only an angel like you could. I love you.

Yours Always…
Your Wife,
Sherri Kaye
April 22, 2005

No comments: