Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Little History

Since I will be posting a lot of my writings, I thought I should give you all a little history about myself so that they will make since to you. First and foremost you must know that family is the most important thing in my life. I am totally a "Daddy's Girl" and I am so in love with my husband that some people find it sickening. When I was 13 I moved in with my grandparents and in the last 10 years, I have lost them both. Another thing that has affected my life is the fact that I haven't been able to have children. However, I have 2 Godchildren and many nieces and nephews that fill that void well. You will see all of these issues in the different writings that I will periodically post.

Some of my writings are not based on my life but issues that are going on in the world today. Issues that touch my heart, like our soldiers overseas and their families waiting for them at home. And some are "magical" like dreaming of loved ones lost and their "visits". I hope that you will enjoy these writings and my daily blogs. I will start with one of my favorites...

3 comments:

VictoriousMommy said...

I just love your poems and writings. Your god daughters say hello this morning! We love you Aunt Sherri!
Love,
Sissy

VictoriousMommy said...

I just love your poems and writings. Your god daughters say hello this morning! We love you Aunt Sherri!
Love,
Sissy

nana said...

Glad your back home!! It was also nice to read more of your poems and thoughts. I've read some of your poems before. I like to read stories about people and their growing up and the influences they've had in their lives. Keep it going ! : )
Love, Nana